[Companion] Try this
Brian Kennelly
2005-10-16 04:32:10 UTC
I backed out some changes. They were not necessary or visible,
but I
just wanted to rule them out.

I backed out some changes. They were not necessary or visible,
but I
just wanted to rule them out.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Christopher Goff
Works for me on ff 1.0.7!
Great! Let me know how you like the 'Open all items' option.
Jim Reisert AD1C
2005-10-16 15:15:38 UTC
Post by Brian Kennelly
Great! Let me know how you like the 'Open all items' option.
It's a neat feature, don't know how much I'd use it though!

- Jim
USA +978-251-9933, <***@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us
Brian Kennelly
2005-10-16 17:16:28 UTC
Post by Jim Reisert AD1C
Post by Brian Kennelly
Great! Let me know how you like the 'Open all items' option.
It's a neat feature, don't know how much I'd use it though!
I tend to agree, but it is a frequently requested feature, and, like the
disposable address popups and alternate toolbars, the 'other' toolbar
doesn't do it.

I am working on improving the tooltips and adding search highlighting.
Jim Reisert AD1C
2005-10-16 15:16:41 UTC
I backed out some changes. They were not necessary or visible, but I
just wanted to rule them out.
<file://F:\Eudora\Attach\yahootb20051015.xpi>yahootb20051015.xpi
Yes, this version works.